Songwrite 2 is a music score and songbook editor. In addition
to tablatures, it also supports staff, lyrics and drums. This software
also manages lyrics. Songwrite 2 can play and print the partitions.
When it starts, a new song is created and edited. By default, a single
guitar instrument is present.
Printing support and playback are available through external
programs. Songwrite was formerly know as GTablature.
| Songwrite 2 0.4.1
Free to download
GNU GPL v3
- Edit tablatures (guitar, bass, banjo, lyre, diatonic
accordion and others), flute fingering (tin whistles, recorders,...) and staff,
and add lyrics to write your own songs
- Create your own songbook
- Play your partitions
- Print your partitions and your songs
- Automatic conversion of staffs to tablatures or fingering and
- Export songs into many formats (PDF, Midi, ASCII tablatures,
GNU Lilypond, PostScript,...)
- Import ABC file or Guitar Pro 3 / 4 file (experimental)
to Guitar Tools Home Page
Last Updated Tuesday, March 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM EST