Thinking Rock is a Java based software application for
collecting and processing your thoughts following the GTD methodology.
GTD is an organized way to handle your thinking and todo list.
ThinkingRock lets you group your actions in projects and
sub-projects. Two views are available to display your tasks: a project
tree or a list of actions.
- Enter all your current thoughts
- Review your actions:
- Do ASAP
- Reference items
- Actions can be done by you, delegated to someone else or
scheduled for a particular date
- Projects can be planned into ordered list of actions and
- Extended Reports:
- Action reports - for taking with you to do tasks and to
review your short term work
- Project reports - for reviewing and planning your work
- Item reports - show your someday/maybe list and your
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Archive your data file
to Task Management Tools Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, March 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM EST