Getting Things GNOME!
Getting Things GNOME! (GTG) is an organizer for the GNOME
environment. GTG focuses on usability and ease of use. Its main
objective is to provide a simple and yet flexible organisation tool for
life and work.
GTG uses a very handy system for creating and editing tasks.
The task editor can automatically recognize metadata such as tags and
subtasks only by the use of a very simple syntax.
| GTG 0.3
Free to download
GNU GPL v3
Lionel Dricot, Bertrand Rosseau, Paulo Cabido, Kevin
Mehall, Luca Invernizzi, Luca Falavigna
Python 2.6 or higher
- Processing tasks
- Quick add entry - the quickest way to create a
- Tags - useful to sort your tasks. There is no
limit to the number of tags a task can have
- Subtasks with multiple parents
- has the ability to add plug-ins to extend core functionality.
Some examples of the current plug-ins are: Syncing with Remember the
Milk and Evolution, Tomboy/Gnote integration and Geolocalised Tasks
- Optional user interface features:
- Tag sidebar
- Background colors
- Closed tasks pane
- Backup your tasks
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Data backup: GTG keeps several copies of your data, and
itís now able to restore the most recent backup automatically if your
data are corrupted
to Task Management Tools Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, March 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM EST