gitg is a fast git repository browser for the GNOME desktop.
It aims at being a small, fast and convenient tool to visualize git
history and actions that benefit from a graphical presentation.
gitg aims to include common actions associated with Git, but
does not aim to be an advanced tool that allows access to every feature
of Git through a graphical interface.
- Loading large repositories very fast
- Show/browse repository history
- Show highlighted revision diff
- Browse file tree of a revision and export by drag and drop
- Search in the revision history on subject, author or hash
- Switch between history view of branches easily
- Commit view providing per hunk stage/unstage and commit
- Drag and drop rebase/merge
- Drag and drop format-patch export
- View and export repository file tree at any revision
- Tag support
- Stash support
- Basic remote management
to Git Clients Home Page
Last Updated Friday, July 03 2015 @ 01:15 PM EDT