The Atomdroid app is a computational chemistry tool for the
Android platform.It can be used as a molecular viewer/builder
but also gives the opportunity to carry out small calculations using
the UFF force field (in accordance to the Open Babel implementation).
It contains local optimization and Monte Carlo simulation features.
- Molecular viewing (compatible with xyz and pdb files)
- Molecular building (export to xyz)
- PDB downloader (requires the Internet permission, downloads
compressed pdb to save on your data plan)
- Local optimization (L-BFGS and Powell algorithms)
- Monte Carlo simulation and analysis
- Global optimization using a Monte Carlo with minimizations
- Universal Force Field (UFF) implementation (currently
Free (Open source, GNU LGPL 2.1)
CCB Goettingen (J.Feldt, J.M. Dieterich, R.A. Mata)
Atomdroid is a handy educational tool.
to Scientific Software Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, November 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM EST