Google Earth lets
users view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings and even
explore galaxies in the Sky. You can explore rich geographical content,
save your toured places and share with others.
The software maps the earth by the superimposition of images
obtained from satellite imagery, aerial photography and GIS 3D globe.
- View an image of your home, school or any place on Earth
- Get driving directions from one place to another and fly
(follow) the route
- Watch the sunrise and sunset from anywhere. Move the time
slider to watch dusk, dawn and shadows move across the Earth
- Fly into panoramic images of select cities and take a 360
- View other cool locations and features created by other
Google Earth users
- Sky mode for viewing stars and astronomical images
- Most land areas are covered in satellite imagery with a
resolution of about 15 m per pixel
- Historical imagery from around the globe
- Ocean floor and surface data from marine experts
- Simplified touring with audio and voice recording
Google Earth turns your Android devices into
a window to anywhere in the world and beyond. A truly remarkable app.
to Scientific Software Home Page
Last Updated Tuesday, October 01 2013 @ 01:18 PM EDT