SSHmote is a simple remote for the Android platform which uses
the SSH protocol to control your favourite multimedia applications
through editable profiles.
With an intuitive and minimalistic graphical interface,
SSHmote simplifies the browsing of your multimedia files and the
control of media players.
SSHmote ships with many preloaded profiles. However, users familiar
with shell commands can customize and create their own profiles. Any software
that can be controlled via SSH can be "SSHmoted".
- Remote control profiles
- Create your own profiles
- Embedded profiles for MPlayer,
- Expert tab for more options
- Home directory selection
- Support for hard keyboard keystroke
- Multiple SSH servers configuration
- File browsing
- Gesture detection for playback actions:
- Tap - Play/Pause toggle
- Slide right - Fast Forward
- Slide left - Rewind
- Slide up - Raise the volume
- Slide down - Lower the volume
- All actions are also available from standard keys
- Playback: play - pause- stop - fast forward - rewind -
volume up - volume down
- No additional servers need to be installed on the Linux host
SSHmote makes a useful remote for a
Linux-based media server.
to SSH Tools Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, September 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM EDT