Karl's Mortgage Calculator
Karl's Mortgage Calculator is an advanced mortgage calculator
with graphing and charting functionality.
Calculate mortgage payments given principal, interest and
term. Reverse calculate any one variable given the other three.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the
calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in
monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
Karl's Mortgage Calculator uses a standard amortization
formual commonly used around the world. The figures will therefore not
be exactly the same as a lender will necessarily charge, but they
should be of the correct magnitude.
- Amortization tables - shows how much interest and principal
you pay broken down by year or by month
- Amortization graph - shows how the monthly payments made
each year are broken down
- Balance graph - shows the balance outstanding over the term
of the mortgage
- Interest graph - shows the rate of interest used over the
term of the mortgage
- Repayment chart - the percentage breakdown of the total
payments made over the entire mortgage
- Loan summary
- Email report - sends a summary of the current mortgage as
an email attachment
Karl's Mortgage Calculator is a very
impressive app which stands head and shoulders above the competition.
to Finance Home Page
Last Updated Friday, September 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM EDT