Andie Graph is an Android port of the AlmostTI emulator.
This app allows you to emulate Texas Instruments graphing
calculators on your Android device.
To use Andie Graph, you need to own one of the TI-8X graphing
calculators, as the author is unable to supply a ROM image.
- Supports the following TI calculators:
- TI-82 - designed for algebra and trigonometry
- TI-83 - designed for statistics and trigonometry
- TI-85 - for engineering and computer science
- TI-86 - geared for engineering and calculus
Andie Graph will only function if you own
one of the above TI calculators, so this app will not have universal
to Calculators Home Page
Last Updated Thursday, September 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM EDT