Scid on the go
Scid on the go is a viewer for Scid chess database files. Scid
is an acronym for Shane's Chess Information Database, a chess database
Scid on the go lets you have access to thousands
of chess games at your fingertips wherever you go.
Scid on the go does not currently let you save games.
- Browse Scid database files
- Header/current board search
- Copy/paste to/from clipboard
- Edit board
- Analysis with chess engine (using RobboLito)
- Improved study mode with a hidden move list
- Support for variations
- Support for long button clicks
- PGN import
- Import from The Week in Chess (TWIC)
- Import from ChessOK
- Import from URL
- Customizable user interface
- Based on DroidFish source code
A useful tool to browse and search chess
databases that have been created with Scid.
to Chess Home Page
Last Updated Wednesday, September 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM EDT