OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a
free editable map of the world.
OpenStreetMap allows you to view, edit and use geographical
data in a collaborative way from anywhere on Earth.
- Data has been provided from government data sources.
- Landsat 7 satellite imagery
- Prototype Global Shorelines
- TIGER data of the United States
- Ordnance Survey OpenData
- Available at a number of different sites and in differet
- Offline raster maps
- Map editor called Potlatch 2:
- User-friendly tagging with customisable presets
- WYSIWYG rendering
- Vector Background Layers
- A more flexible undo/redo system
- OAuth support so you can deploy it on other websites
to Virtual Globe Home Page
Last Updated Monday, May 26 2014 @ 10:43 AM EDT