Gish is an addictive platform game where you control a
12-pound ball of tar.
So one day Gish goes on a Sunday walk. A shadowy person pops
a manhole and grabs his lady friend. Following her cries of help, he
soon finds himself in the sewers of the city Dross, in an old abandoned
city with long twisting corridors, evil traps, and some of the most
demented creatures ever seen.
It is recommended to use a game pad to play Gish.
- Dynamic Physics and Real-time Lighting
- Destructible environment
- 34 Story levels
- Over 20 Collection levels
- 6 unique VS. mode
- 28 different VS. levels
- Many hidden "secrets"
- Over 10 different types of Enemies
- 5 "Super Secret" Levels
- Original gameplay
- Three different modes:
- Single player mode - Help Gish as he travels through the
earth searching for his kidnapped girlfriend
- Collection mode - Race against time to collect all the
amber, see what kind of high score you can get
- Versus mode - Compete with your friends in one of the
five vs. modes
- Extra community made levels and campaigns
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Friday, July 03 2015 @ 06:20 AM EDT