Osmos is a puzzle video game developed by Canadian developer
Enter the ambient world of Osmos: elegant, physics-based
gameplay, dreamlike visuals, and a minimalist, electronic soundtrack.
objective is to grow by absorbing other motes. Propel yourself by
ejecting matter behind you. But be wise: ejecting matter also shrinks
you. Relax... good things come to those who wait.
from serenely ambient levels into varied and challenging worlds.
Confront attractors, repulsors and intelligent motes with similar
abilities and goals as you.
- Addictive, physics-based
- Fluid multitouch controls
- Lush visuals with full retina display support
- 47 levels, plus unlockable bonus content
- 3 different "zones" of levels
- Sentient levels - the goal is to prevail over
active motes of various types that hunt and absorb other motes,
including the player
- Ambient levels - the player's mote typically
floats in a large area surrounded by inactive motes, and must become
the largest or simply very large
- Force levels - special motes (Attractors)
influence other motes with a force similar to gravitation. The player
take into account orbital physics when planning
movement in order to save mass when changing course
- Sublime award winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil,
Lucy Lub, Sickbay, Vincent et Tristan and more
- Procedural generation: play random versions of any level
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Friday, July 03 2015 @ 06:15 AM EDT