Network Analyzer Sniffer Tool (nast) is a packet sniffer and a
LAN analyzer based on Libnet and Libpcap.
nast can sniff in normal mode or in promiscuous mode the
packets on a network interface and log it. It dumps the headers of
packets and the payload in ascii or ascii-hex format. You can apply a
filter. The sniffed data can be saved in a separated file.
nast also offers an ncurses interface.
- Build LAN hosts list
- Follow a TCP-DATA stream
- Find LAN internet gateways
- Discover promiscuous nodes
- Reset an established connection
- Perform a single half-open portscanner
- Perform a multi half-open portscanner
- Find link type (hub or switch)
- Catch daemon banner of LAN nodes
- Control arp answers to discover possible arp-spoofings
- Byte counting with an optional filter
- Write reports logging
to Port Scanners Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 08 2013 @ 06:36 AM EDT