Lemon POS is a configurable general Point of Sale, not
focused to a specific sector. It is aimed at micro, small and medium
businesses. It can be used in a wide variety of functions
including in a general store, a
fast-food restaurant or a bookstore.
Lemon provides a modern themeable and easy to use interface, a
search panel, a price-checker tool, an administration tool for managing
your store, printed reports, and more. It has been designed for ease of
use and customization.
It supports many POS terminals with a single database on a
network, and has been tested with Star Micronics Thermal/Parallel
printers and Datalogic barcode readers.
- Easy installation
- Low hardware requirements
- Intuitive interface which can be themed using stylesheets
- Inventory management
management console (called Squeeze) offering on screen and printed
reports, inventory control, and management of the information held in
- Cash in drawer total
- Inventory Categories
- Customer/Vendor tracking
- Printer support
- Role based permisions, important user's actions logged
- Single database serving multiple POS terminals.
- Sales suspension. Take another sale and resume later
- Sell custom products. Take "special orders"
to Point of Sale Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, August 31 2013 @ 07:52 PM EDT