POSper is a Point Of Sale (POS) System designed for small
businesses. It supports a wide variety of hardware and databases.
POSper is designed to operate with a touchscreen and
offers ease of use combined with all the features you would expect from
a cash register system.
POSper supports many devices, e.g. ESC/POS ticket printers
like the popular Epson TM 88 series, customer displays like Epson
DM-D110/210 and compatibles, barcode readers for fast article entry,
scales, and card readers.
One of the most important strengths of POSper is its
configurability. It can be adapted in many aspects such as layout,
features, discounts, taxes, reports, devices, and more.
- Intuitive touch screen operation
- User oriented design for retail and restaurants
- Customer card options
- Sophisticated discount system with customer price list
- Modifiers for discounts, tax shift, etc
- Order processing with delivery notes
- Ticket split and table moving
- Open database interface accessible by ERP systems
- Layout easily configurable
- User and role management to control feature access
- Many devices supported (printers, scales, cash drawers,
scanners, card readers)
- Efficient stock management
- Integrates with POSper Backoffices (Web Interface to
POSper with personnel management features
- Stock management features for branch infrastructure
- Accounting support
- True multi user and multi terminal capabilities
- Support for many languages
to Point of Sale Home Page
Last Updated Monday, May 25 2015 @ 07:57 AM EDT