guymager is a forensic imaging tool based on Qt.
The forensic imager contained in this package, guymager, was
designed to support different image file formats, to be most
user-friendly and to run fast. It has a high speed
multi-threaded engine using parallel compression for best performance
on multi-processor and hyper-threading machines.
The application is based on libewf and libguytools.
Guymager is included in many popular distributions.
| guymager 0.7.1
Free to download
- Fast due to multi-threaded, pipelined design and
multi-threaded data compression
- Easy user interface available in different languages
- Makes full usage of multi-processor machines. The internal
structure is based on separate threads for reading, MD5 calculation,
writing and includes a parallelised compression engine. This makes
full use of multi-processor and hyper-threading machines
- Generates flat (dd), EWF (E01) and AFF images, supports
- Extended acquisition info file
to Digital Forensics Home Page
Last Updated Tuesday, September 03 2013 @ 02:01 PM EDT