Font Manager is a useful utility that enables users to easily
manage fonts on their system.
This application is not intended to be a professional-grade
font management solution, but instead is a simple tool suitable for the
needs of most desktop users.
Although designed with the GNOME desktop environment in mind,
this utility integrates well with other desktop environments including
KDE and XFCE.
| Font Manager 0.5.7
Free to download
GNU GPL v3
Python 2.6 or higher
- Preview installed fonts
- Compare installed fonts
- Easily install or remove fonts
- Easily activate and de-activate installed fonts
- Specify different directories to search for fonts
- Group fonts into "Collections", and easily activate or
de-activate groups of fonts
- Export "Collections" to an archive for easy backup,
- Provides quick access to all GNOME font utilities
- Sort families by right-clicking
to Font Tools Home Page
Last Updated Monday, May 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM EDT