Pino is a free, easy and fast X11 client for Twitter
Pino uses GTK2 and perfectly integrates into Gnome
and XFCE desktops. The goal of the project is to have a tiny, fast and
beautiful Twitter client for Linux.
The software is written in the Vala language.
- Create new tweets and reply to users from your timeline
- Custom interval for updating data
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Main toolbar offers fast access to all of the key functions
- Multiple accounts
- URL shortening
- Spell checking
- Tray icon
- Shows retweets in timeline
to Twitter Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, May 31 2014 @ 04:30 AM EDT