Legends is a fast-paced first-person-perspective online
multiplayer game released as freeware.
The game is designed to
take advantage of the beautiful environments available from the Torque
engine it is based on, while still offering the breakneck pacing and
variety of styles available from such classics as Quake and Tribes.
Legends is a game built by gamers for gamers in an effort to
recapture the spirit of competitive play that has seemed to have
dissapated from team based games where full mobility is allowed.
- Game type offerings range from the classic Capture the
Flag, Deathmatch and Duel to new
types, e.g. 'War'
- Community map pack
- Full-featured editor - skins, models, and effects can all
be modified by the end-user with commonly available tools
- Integrated mission builder
- Construct, place, size, scale
and rotate objects
- Multi-level undo/redo
- Edit object properties
- Control mission lighting
- Mission scripting
- Built-in terrain editor
- Rule based fractal height
- Rule based fractal terrain tiling
- Based on the Torque Gaming Engine by GarageGames
to Notable Games Home Page
Last Updated Monday, June 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM EDT