gt5 is a diff-capable 'du-browser'.
This is a text-mode utility that makes it easier to
determine what is consuming your disk space. gt5 runs 'du' and
HTML, which is then shown using 'links'.
It also displays what has happened since its
last run and displays directory size and the total percentage. It is
possible to navigate and ascend to directories by using cursor-keys
with text based web browsers (links, elinks, lynx etc).
| gt5 1.4.0
Free to download
GNU GPL v2
- Highly portable
- Displays the diskspace used by files and directories within
- Displays what has happened since gt5 last ran
- Can provide links to the files, so you can also browse them
- Displays entries with their size and the percentage of
- Intelligent cutting of small files/directories to
keep the results readable
- Easy navigation through subdirectories, using the
- Save results to a file, for later use
- Runs on a console, graphical terminal, or remotely
to Disk Usage Analyzers Home Page
Last Updated Tuesday, April 22 2014 @ 03:08 PM EDT