KWordQuiz is a general purpose flashcard program, typically
used for vocabulary training. The basic layout is a two-column
you type vocabulary entries in one form that you know and in another
form that you want to learn. You change the titles of the columns to
reflect what you are practicing.
KWordQuiz can open vocabulary data in various formats,
including the kvtml format used by KDE programs such as Parley, the WQL
by WordQuiz for Windows, the xml.gz format used by Pauker, and CSV text.
KWordQuiz includes flashcard, multiple choice, and question
& answer modes. Vocabularies are easy to create and edit.
Vocabularies can be printed as lists or flashcards.
This package is part of the KDE 4 education module.
- Flashcard, Multiple Choice and Question & Answer
- Question & Answer also has a special
- Opens several types of vocabulary data
- .kvtml - a file format shared by several KDE applications
- .csv - comma separated text
- .xml.gz - created by Pauker
- Printing of lists and flashcards
to Flashcard Software Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM EDT