Leges Motus is a networked, team-based, 2D shooter set in
zero-gravity. Using only the force from jumping off of walls and the
recoil from their guns, players must travel across the arena to lower
their opponent's gate.
The objective of the game is to reach the opposing team's gate
and stay next to it until it opens fully.
Shoot enemy players to freeze them. They will un-freeze a
number of seconds after they are frozen.
You can move by jumping off of any obstacle, and you will jump
direction of the mouse pointer. You will also move due to the recoil
from firing your gun. When frozen, you will bounce off of obstacles. If
you unfreeze away from obstacles, shoot your weapon to move back
towards the nearest obstacle.
- Fun and strategic gameplay
- Client/server architecture for networked play
- Extensible and configurable set of multiple weapons
- Recoil when you fire your gun
- Leader board
- Multiple maps
- Customizable server options for modified gameplay
- Client can download the map if it's not installed
- Server browser
- 4 official servers in California, Texas, and Rhode Island
to Extra Hot Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 01 2013 @ 11:02 AM EDT