Mad Skills Motocross
Mad Skills Motocross is a fast and furious arcade motocross
Natural physics and yet simple controls makes this game fun to play
where you can really feel the speed and the pain of the ragdoll riders
scraping along the ground.
In this game, you are a motocross stuntman. Your only goal is
to compete against other motocross stuntmen. However, to get as good as
your competitors you will need lots of practice, as the tracks have
increasingly difficult jumps, ramps, and bumps to traverse.
Mad Skills Motocross shares some similiarities with
Excitebike, a classic motocross racing video game developed by
Nintendo, dating back to 1984.
Unlike most other sidescrolling motocross games, Mad Skills
is not about puzzles and obstacles. It is about racing against the
computer or against friends. Getting to the finish line in the shortest
time possible is the primary goal, while pulling off backflips,
frontflips, wheelies and more is the secondary goal.
- Enjoy over 50 career tracks, in 5 divisions
- Complete 12 challenge tracks
- High quality physics engine
- Have fun with the 5 power-ups including wings to jump
- Jumparoo, Nitro, Glider, Jetshoes and Turbo-Charger
- Make your own tracks with a powerful editor
- Keep your game updated automatically
to Commercial Games Home Page
Last Updated Thursday, December 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM EST