Skylendar is a modern design astrology software, designed for
the KDE 3.x desktop environment.
It includes a modern interface, a powerful data/restrictions
sets management, drag'n'drop, multi-windows, animation and a SQL
database searching/loading/saving interface. Skylendar is built upon
the Swiss Ephemeris library (sweph), which uses precomputed ephemeris
It is the successor of KAstrolog 5.4, a KDE port of the famous
W.D. Pullen's Astrolog.
The Skylendar main window is basically divided into
two vertical parts: an icon tree for the data/restrictions sets,
subchart management, and a workspace where all the
graphical charts are displayed.
The code is written in C++, is fairly portable and has a
design and interface.
| Skylendar 1.7.1
Free to download
GNU GPL v2
Swiss ephemeris library
- Wheel Chart, displays up to 4 concentric rings
- Standard List Chart, displays a
text list of objects positions and speeds, aspects and mid-points
- Simple or Dual Aspects Scan List Chart, displays a text
list of the current towards natal or mutual aspects occurring during a
given time span
- Uses the high precision Swiss Ephemeris Library for
- Numerous planets, virtual planets, exotic
objects, stars, aspects, and ayanamsa computing methods
- Numerous parameters managed, such as
orbs, orbs additions, aspects colors, etc...
interface for storing/retrieving the personal
data and restrictions sets
- Single, transiting, progressed, directed, added and
- Aspects table below the wheel chart
- True multitasking chart computation
- AAF and Astrolog/KAstrolog
files can be
converted in SKIF files
- Save charts in SVG format
- Local Horizon Chart
- Objects List Chart
- Aspects Table Chart
- Ephemeris Chart
- Exotic objects such as Vulcan, Proserpine, etc.
to Astrology Home Page
Last Updated Monday, April 21 2014 @ 02:40 AM EDT