openDICOM.NET is the DICOM library project.
DICOM File Navigator is a small and easy to use GTK# ACR-NEMA
file browser for Mono written in C#. It provides different views with
focus on DICOM data sets and visualization.
The main element of the project is opendicom-sharp. This
software provides an API to DICOM. Also included is opendicom-utils, a
of console tools for working with required data dictionaries in
different data formats (binary and textual), querying of ACR-NEMA
(prior DICOM standard) and DICOM files and transcoding them into image
formats like JPEG or XML files.
The final package is opendicom-beagle, a Beagle
desktop search plugin for ACR-NEMA 1.0, 2.0 and DICOM 3.0 files.
DICOM File Navigator's features include:
- Full support of ACR-NEMA and DICOM files
- Support of ACR-NEMA and DICOM export as XML file
- Support of ACR-NEMA and DICOM images export to different
- Three views: file info, data set and image view
- Tree view of ACR-NEMA and DICOM content
- Cut'n'copy box with extra informations for openDICOM.NET
API (opendicom-sharp) users
- Image view with single and multiple frame support
- Supports gray images with variable bit rates (<= 16
- Supports RGB Look-Up-Table for gray images
- Supports RLE encoded and JPEG images
- Supports image slide cycling (movie mode)
- Supports on-the-fly single image processing with GIMP
- Comes with full DICOM 2007 data and UID dictionaries
to Medical Imaging Home Page
Last Updated Wednesday, April 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM EDT