dcm4che is a high performance collection of open source
applications and utilities for the healthcare enterprise.
The software is an implementation of DICOM and IHE actors in Java, and
provides a robust user interface for administrators which
runs entirely in a Web browser. Included in the project is
dcm4chee, an image manager and image archive. There are also a large
selection of other utilities included in the package.
The dcm4che suite of applications are
used worldwide by healthcare providers, research projects, open source
applications, as well as commercial applications.
- Provides full support for Client/Server PACS model
- Several IHE Integration Profiles
- DICOM services: MPPS, GPWL, MWL, Storage Committment,
Instance Availability Notification, Study Content
Notification, Output Content to CD Media, Hanging Protocols, and more
- DICOM IOD's (Image Types): US, CT, MR, SC, DX, ZA, VL, RT
- Integrated HL7 server which can act on ADT, ORM, and ORU
to Medical Imaging Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, April 01 2012 @ 12:43 PM EDT