Fog is a free and open source computer imaging
solution for Windows XP and Vista. FOG ties together many open-source
applications and adds an attractive web interface.
This software does not use boot disks or CDs, as all of the
work is completed via TFTP and PXE.
FOG management is done via an easy to use web based graphical
user interface. The software uses PXE and Partimage.
It is recommended that FOG is implemented on a dedicated
server for optimum results.
- Imaging / cloning and network management solution
- Tracks user access to computer
- Installs and manages printers
- Install applications remotely via snapins
- Automatic user log off
- Remove viruses
- Wipe hard disk
- Restore deleted files
- Memory resting
- Scan hard disks for bad blocks
- Runs across multiple machines
to Disk Cloning Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, September 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM EDT