galculator is a scientific calculator supporting
mode as well as Reverse Polish Notation (RPN).
Its features include arithmetic precedence handling,
mathematical functions, different number bases (DEC, HEX, BIN, OCT) and
angle bases (radiant, degree, and grad). For a full list of features,
please see below.
galculator's formula entry mode aims to provide all the
features of the algebraic mode (and even to go further).
galculator is written entirely in C and uses GTK version 2 to
provide an attractive graphical interface.
- Seeking idn files
- Algebraic mode, RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and Formula
- Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary number base
- Radiant, degree and grad support
- Arithmetic precedence
- Basic and Scientific Mode
- User defined constants
- User defined functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Power, sqare root
- Natural and common logarithm
- Inverse and hyperbolic functions
- Memory functions
- Logical operations
- Display RPN stack
- Preferences dialog/configuration file
- Display modules
- X pasting
- Configurable variable type in HEX/BIN/OCT mode
- Thousands separator
to Calculators Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, April 26 2015 @ 04:52 AM EDT