Open For Business Project (Apache OFBiz) is an open
source enterprise software framework.
It is a suite of enterprise applications built on a common
architecture using common data, logic and process components. The
loosely coupled nature of the applications makes these components easy
to understand, extend and customize.
This mature suite of enterprise applications helps to
integrate and automate many business processes.
- Advanced e-commerce
- Catalog management
- Promotion & pricing management
- Order management (sales & purchase)
- Customer management (part of general party management)
- Warehouse management
- Fulfillment (auto stock moves, batched pick, pack &
- Accounting (invoice, payment & billing accounts,
- Manufacturing management
- General work effort management (events, tasks, projects,
- Content management (for product content, web sites, general
content, blogging, forums, etc)
- Maturing Point Of Sales (POS) module using XUI as a rich
to ERP Software Home Page | Return
to eCommerce Home Page
Last Updated Monday, April 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM EDT