is an open source application for profiling,
validating and comparing data. These activities help users administer
and monitor data quality in order to ensure that your data is useful
and applicable to a business situation.
DataCleaner is the free alternative to software for master
data management (MDM) methodologies, data warehousing (DW) projects,
statistical research, preparation for extract-transform-load
(ETL) activities and more.
DataCleaner is also the flag-ship application of the
open source community.
DataCleaner supports a number of different optimization
techniques that can be combined in order to make your job execute as
efficient as possible.
The software has an attractive graphical user interface and
also supports command-line execution using the runjob tool.
- Data Profiling - used to calculate and analyse various
measures based on the values of data
- Data matching
- Data Validation - the validator will give you a result that
can be interpreted as "good" or "bad", since the validator validates
- Data comparison
- Dictionary management
- Pattern analysis
- Supports read-access to many types of datastores:
- JDBC compliant databases (Officially tested and
supported: Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql, Firebird, SQLite, Hsqldb,
- Comma-separated values (.csv) files
- Excel (.xls) spreadsheets
- XML files
- OpenOffice Base (.odb) files
to Data Warehouse Software Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, April 06 2013 @ 10:19 AM EST