Apatar is an open
source data integration software package designed to
help business users and developers to move data in and out of a variety
of data sources and formats.
Apatar gives users an easy-to-use visual interfaces to help
reduce development costs, increase integration efficiencies, minimize
impact of system changes and drastically shorten timeto-results.
Apatar brings ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) functions
and allows easily join your desktop data with the web. Connectors
Salesforce.com, Amazon, MySQL,
Oracle, MS SQL, Compiere,
XML, CSV and Flickr.
- Typically used for the following:
- Database migration
- Database creation/update scripts
- Application integration
- Cross-database operations, import / export
- Automated database schema upgrade
- Powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Visual job designer and mapping
- Over 20 JDBC and API connectors
- Job scheduling application
to Data Warehouse Software Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, April 06 2013 @ 10:22 AM EST