known as TinyERP, is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. It is mainly developed
to meet the changing needs of an organisation.
The software has separate client and server components.
XML-RPC interfaces are available.
The Open ERP Customer Relationship Management system enables
users to efficiently manage leads, opportunities, tasks,
issues, requests, bugs, campaign, and claims. It manages key tasks such
as communication, identification,
prioritization, assignment, resolution and notification.
Open ERP ensures that all cases are successfully tracked by
users, customers and suppliers. It can automatically send reminders,
escalate the request, trigger specific methods and lots of others
actions based on your
enterprise own rules.
There are over 350 available modules which provide a wealth of
- CRM Features:
- Automatic incoming and outgoing email processing using
the mail gateway
- Generic and fully customizable system,
- Integrated with the enterprise calendars
- Integrated with sales, purchases and after-sales services
- Enterprise processes running through workflows
- Dynamic Graphical User Interface
- Distributed server
- Flexible workflows
- Object database
- Customizable reports,
- NET-RPC and XML-RPC interfaces
- Accounting (analytic and financial)
- Stock management
- Sales and purchases management
- Tasks automation
- Marketing campaigns
- Help desk
- Point Of Sale
to ERP Software Home Page | Return
to CRM Software Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, April 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM EDT