QPDF is a C++ library and set of programs that inspect and
manipulate the structure of PDF files. It can encrypt and linearize
files, expose the internals of a PDF file, and do many other operations
useful to end users and PDF developers.
This software performs structural, content-preserving
on PDF files. It could have been called something like
pdf-to-pdf. It also provides many useful capabilities to
developers of PDF-producing software or for people who just want to
look at the innards of a PDF file to learn more about how they work.
QPDF is not a PDF content creation library, a PDF viewer, or
a program capable of converting PDF into other formats.
to PDF Tools Home Page
- Linearization (web optimization)
- Encrypt PDF files
- Decrypt PDF files
- Inspect PDF files
- Provides many useful capabilities to developers of
- Understands and converts PDF files that use compressed
- Checks for structural errors
- Inspecting stream contents
- Extracts objects from PDF files
Last Updated Saturday, May 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM EDT