TweetDeck is a
personal browser for staying in touch with what is
happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter,
Facebook and more. TweetDeck shows you everything you want to see at
once, so you can stay organised and up to date.
TweetDeck is an Adobe AIR desktop Twitter application. Like
other Twitter applications
it interfaces with the Twitter API to allow users to send and receive
tweets and view profiles. It is the most popular Twitter application.
Users can split the program into columns which show different
things, for instance tweets from friends. TweetDeck interfaces with
12seconds and Stocktwits, all of which can appear in separate columns.
It also allows users to split the people they follow into groups, a
very useful feature to many users.
TweetDeck is ideal for managing information overload when you
follow lots of people on Twitter. Groups are great for staying up to
those people who are most important to you in Twitter. Create groups in
Tweetdeck and once you have created all your groups, you may want to
turn off notifications for the All Friends column and just be notified
about new tweets in your group columns.
- Tweet directly from TweetDeck and
share photos or web links
- Manage conversations with @replies
and direct messages
- Create Groups to easily follow friends, colleagues or other
- Keep a finger on the pulse with Twitscoop and local trends
- Follow topics in real-time with saved searches
- Update Facebook and view your friends' status updates
- Preview short URLs from the comfort of TweetDeck
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts easily
- Keep your TweetDeck safe with sync and back-up
- View photo thumbnails directly from TweetDeck
- Record, share and watch video clips within TweetDeck
- Avoid Twitter spam with TweetDeck's spam button
- Powerful filters
to Twitter Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, May 30 2015 @ 02:48 AM EDT