Qwit is a
cross-platform Qt4-based client for Twitter.
This project started with the purpose of studying Qt4
programming. It could be useful, for example, for KDE
users, who need a natively looking simple client for their systems.
This software handles the core Twitter functionality well, but
currently does not offer much else.
However, Qwit offers a lot of promise with new versions being
released on a regular basis.
- Http-proxy support
- Userpics caching
- Clickable links in statuses
- Public, replies, custom user timelines, search
- Caching messages between sessions
- Replies, retweets and direct messages support
- Customizable interface
- Twitpic support
- Customizable automatic update of all tabs;
- Url shorteners support;
- Multiple accounts support;
- identi.ca and other twitter-compatible services support
- OAuth support
to Twitter Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, May 31 2014 @ 09:12 AM EDT