Oracle Solaris Studio
The Oracle Solaris Studio
(formerly Sun Studio) compiler suite is Oracle's flagship software
Oracle Solaris Studio software delivers optimizing C, C++, and
compilers, libraries, and performance analysis, and debugging tools.
Oracle Solaris Studio is a suite of software products
that includes: C/C++/Fortran compilers and support libraries, the
Studio IDE based on NetBeans, dbx command-line and GUI based debuggers,
analyzer, a thread Analyzer, and the Sun Performance Library.
- Compiler optimizations for the newest multicore
- Thread analysis tools to quickly identify tricky
- Compiler auto-parallelization of single-threaded code
- Full OpenMP 3.0 compilers and tools support
- NetBeans IDE 6.5 including new remote development features
- The Sun Studio IDE and performance analysis tools, with
improved ABI compatibility, can be used to create better-optimized
applications for opensource created applications.
- Simplified Migration Path
- Improved IDE GUI makes it easy to access advanced
- Performance Analysis Tools
to Integrated Development Environments Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 22 2013 @ 05:09 AM EDT