x2go is a fast terminal server
suite based on NoMachine's NX libraries.
This software is a "server based computing environment"
combining the advantages of different existing solutions. x2go is "end
user ready" and has improved usability.
It can be sized from single PC-installations to enterprise
networks with multiple servers and LDAP Trees.
x2go is a fast, secure and simple way to connect to your
desktop over local LAN or even over a low bandwith internet connection
such as a cellphone connection.
x2go is open source and available for different CPU
| x2go 22.214.171.124
Free to download
Display: 640x800 or greater
- Seamless windows
- Run individual applications without a desktop
- Supports modern authentication technologies
- Store authentication data on a USB stick or a SmartCard
- Login manager
- NX compression methods
- Configuration module integrated into KDE's Control Center
- Device management
- Session control
- Text-capable pushmail system
- Front end for Samba administration
- Front end to manage desktop sharing
- Centralized user management via LDAP
- Gtk client with Gnome integration
- Qt client
- Mobile client for the open source Maemo platform
to Remote Display Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 08 2013 @ 10:55 AM EDT