Omnitux is a set of educational activities based on
multimedia elements (images, sounds, and text).
Omnitux provides various different activity types including
associations, puzzles and counting.
Omnitux activities are described in relatively simple XML
files. Therefore, people without programming skills can build their own
- Customization : Omnitux activities are described in XML
files so that new or modified games can be easily created
- Support for high resolution bitmap images (JPG, PNG) and
scalable vector images (SVG)
- Use of maximum available fullscreen resolution ensures good
graphical rendering on any computer
- Exclusive "Tux rewards system"
- Multiple languages support :
to Educational Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, August 03 2014 @ 08:14 AM EDT