KPhone is a SIP
(Session Initiation Protocol) user agent to initiate
VoIP (voice over IP) connections over the Internet. It supports
Presence and Instant Messaging, and to some extent also video calls
between two hosts.
KPhone uses the media type application to launch
communicating applications on both ends of the call.
KPhone SI supports Proxy Agents as direct communication
between User Agents.
| KPhone 1.2
Free to download
Kan Janak, Klaus Fleischmann
- Multiple parallel sessions (in the case of audio, one may
active, the others are held)
- Own ring tones or "ring music"
- NAT-traversal and STUN support
- ALSA and OSS support
- SRTP encryption for voice
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- Call Forwarding
- Auto Answer
- Presence (end to end and presence server, watcher info, no
to VoIP Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, April 26 2015 @ 03:22 AM EDT