Project: Starfighter is a 2D mission-based shoot-'em-up game.
The player takes control of Chris Bainfield, a rebel pilot
from a star system known as Spirit, begins a mission to liberate a
number of key
star systems from the evil corporation WEAPCO.
After decades of war one company, who had gained powerful
sides with weaponary, steps forwards and crushes both warring factions
in one swift movement.
Using far superior weaponary and AI craft, the
company was completely unstoppable and now no one can stand in their
Thousands began to perish under the iron fist of the company.
The people cried out for a saviour, for someone to light this dark
and someone did.
- 26 missions over 4 star systems
- Primary and Secondary Weapons (including a laser cannon and
a charge weapon)
- A weapon powerup system
- Missions with Primary and Secondary Objectives
- A Variety of Missions (Protect, Destroy, etc)
- 13 different music tracks
- Boss battles
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, April 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM EDT