SilverStripe is a
free, flexible, and open source programming framework and content
management system (CMS) for creating and maintaining websites.
The CMS provides an intuitive web-based administration panel,
allowing any person to
maintain their website without knowledge of markup or programming
The templating language integrates with database content,
leaving users free to focus on the content.
Prior to SilverStripe 2.x, SilverStripe was only available
under a proprietary license.
| SilverStripe 3.0.5
Free to download
Apache 1.3.19+ (or lighttpd with mod_rewrrite)
MySQL 5.0.x +
PHP 5.3.2+ with MySQL, GD Graphics Library and Zlib support
- Multiple methods of organising navigation
- Flexible data object model
- Control your own HTML
- "Draft site" and "Published site"
- Asset management
- Multiple templates per page
- Versioning control
- Search engine friendly URLs with meta-data
- Automatic sitemap generation
- RSS feeds
- Full text search
- Ties in with the Sapphire framework
to Web Content Management Systems Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, March 29 2014 @ 08:54 AM EST