Xcpc is a portable
Amstrad CPC464/CPC664/CPC6128 Emulator.
The Amstrad CPC is a 8-bit computer produced between the mid
80's and the early 90's by Amstrad plc.
This software is partially based on Marat Fayzullin's Z80
Amstrad has given permission for it’s copyrighted
material to be redistributed but Amstrad retains copyright.
- Athena user interface
- Motif* user interface
- Floppy disk images support (*.dsk)
- Snapshot memory images support (*.sna)
- Drag and Drop support (*.dsk, *.sna)
- Keyboard emulation (QWERTY, AZERTY)
- Joystick emulation (numeric keypad + numlock disabled)
- Almost full CRTC-6845 / GateArray emulation
- Adaptative frame-rate
to Home Computer Emulators Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 01 2013 @ 09:21 AM EDT