XRoar is an emulator
for the Dragon 32, Dragon 64, and
Tandy CoCo computers all originally released in the early '80s.
The emulator runs under Unix-like OSes (using SDL for video
and OSS for
audio) and the GP32 handheld gaming device.
The Dragon was an 8-bit personal computer based upon the
Motorola MC6809E microprocessor.
| XRoar 0.29.5
Free to download
GNU GPL v2
Dragon or CoCO firmware ROMs
- Emulates Dragon 32, Dragon 64, Tano Dragon, Tandy CoCo 1/2
- Emulates DragonDOS, Delta and RSDOS disk systems
- Raw and translated keyboard modes
- Reads and writes virtual cassettes (".cas" files)
- Reads audio files as cassette input
- Reads and writes DMK format virtual floppy diskettes
- Reads (and supports in-memory writing of) JVC and VDK
- Custom snapshot format
to Home Computer Emulators Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, March 09 2014 @ 10:01 AM EST