RAPID Analysis Program for Investment Decisions (RAPID) graphs
stock and commodity
data for technical analysis.
RAPID provides stock/commodity charts, buy/sell accounting and
trade profit graphing, plus dozens of technical analysis tools.
The software was originally released as a commercial
proprietary product, but is now distributed under the GPL.
Free to download
GNU GPL v2
Greenstone Software Inc.
- Technical tools:
- Moving averages simple, exponential and
- Wilder DMI
- Standard deviation
- Time-horizon lines
- Probability osc
- Cycle finder
- Derivative and Integration chart
- Williams accumulation and distribution, point and figure
- Import text data sources
- Multiple journals to record your trades, graph your trading
performance and calculate your year-end tax totals
- Time-horizon lines, volatility and parabolic systems
to Financial Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, May 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM EDT