Axiom is a general
purpose computer algebra system.
is useful for research and development of mathematical algorithms. It
defines a strongly typed, mathematically correct type hierarchy. It has
a programming language and a built-in compiler.
Axiom has been in development since 1973 and was sold as a
product up to October 2001. It has been released as free software.
- Uses type inference and a heuristic algorithm to make
explicit type annotations
- Displays two and three dimensional graphics
- Provides interactive features such as rotation and lighting
- (almost) Complete implementation of the Risch algorithm for
- 'HyperDoc', an interactive browser-like help system
to Scientific Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 02:42 PM EST