Mathomatic is a fast
and easy-to-use console mode
Computer Algebra System (CAS) that can manipulate symbolic equations
and expressions, perform standard,
complex number, and polynomial arithmetic, etc.
Mathomatic implements most of the rules of algebra for the
mathematical operators +, -, *, /, and power (including roots).
It performs some calculus.
- Combines and solves equations containing many variables
- Completely simplify equations
- Carry out sensitivity and finite series analysis
- Combine and solve simultaneous algebraic equations
- Do complex number and polynomial arithmetic
- Generate efficient C, Java, or Python language code from
- Carry out quick calculations
to Scientific Home Page
Last Updated Saturday, May 23 2015 @ 12:38 PM EDT