Penumbra: Black Plague
Penumbra: Black Plague is a first person horror adventure
focusing on story, immersion and puzzle solving. Unlike Penumbra:
Overture, violence and combat are not even an option - the
to use his/her wits to guide Philip through his final test, and this
makes the game unique in offering a truly dangerous and terrifying
Played from a first person perspective and powered by a 3D
utilizing cutting edge technology, Penumbra: Black Plague is a true
advancement to the adventure genre. The unique physics system allows
for true environmental interaction in a way only comparable its
predecessor. The player can open drawers, pull levers, pick up objects
and now manipulate those objects in 3D space - all using natural mouse
movements, creating a highly interactive and immersive game world.
Penumbra: Black Plague is the final chapter and sequel to
| Penumbra: BP
Disk Space: 300MB free (for demo)
Video Card: Radeon 8500/GeForce 3
Kernel 2.6 or higher (2.4 untested)
X11R6 with 3D acceleration
For x86_64 CPU, 32-bit environment must be installed
- Cutting-edge game engine featuring modern 3D and physics
- Adapted motion blur effects and a new unified lighting
system with real-time lightning create great depth with a realistic
atmosphere of psychological horror.
- Compelling and detailed story
- Finding the answers to questions of the mystery of
Philip's lost father throughout the game, with new explanations and a
complete storyline wrap up.
- Highly interactive environments
- You can interact with any object not nailed to the
ground! Focus on, pick up and move around objects through a simple drag
and drop interface.
- Environmental sounds system
- The sounds of the different environments are contributing
to the atmosphere and give the player scaring hints of dangers.
- Puzzle solving challenges
- Horror adventure game in puzzle-like style with bonuses
and incentives to challenge the player throughout the game.
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 01 2013 @ 06:24 AM EDT