Toribash is a ragdoll-physics, turn-based fighting game.
Create your own martial arts movies in single player sandbox mode, or
join the competition in the
multi player modes.
The focus is on tactics rather than reaction and button
mashing. The game features physics, full dismemberment, decapitation
style blood. Lovely!
The basic aim of the game is to fight the opponent, scoring
points for damage. Some limbs break easier then others, others give
more points when hit. To get more points, each joint can be relaxed,
contracted, extended or held. This makes the gameplay very open-ended
as there are no set moves, although many people will copy a move which
seems to work well.
- Full multiplayer access, including registered only servers
with 'buddies' system, protected nicks and head skins
- Join the competition in the online ranking system
- Custom mods, such as the official sumo mod
- Alter the rules of Single player and hosted Multi player
- Host your own TCP or LAN server
- Your head texture included in the official releases
- Autosaving of matches
- Export screenshots and animations to POV-Ray
- Life Time free updates, including eventual v3.0 and upward
- Game scripting support
- Single player bots
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 01 2013 @ 06:23 AM EDT