Regnum Online is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role
playing game (MMORPG) where players are immersed in a 3D virtual
world. There they can live as Elves, Humans Dwarves, or Dark Elves
having exciting adventures, exploring the wild lands or joining an army
of players to take on the other kingdoms armies.
Regnum Online is based on an ongoing war between three
kingdoms, and control of the conflict zone. However, the game is not
limited in this regard, and there are further adventures you can embark
on such as challenges in the arenas or even others where you wonít have
to fight other players, and all the necessary tools to form communities
with their own goals inside the world of the game.
The game rewards estrategic thinking, cunning and courage
instead of quick reflexes staying true to its RPG roots.
The game using its own proprietary engine called NG3D Engine.
The game is free to play. Additionally, there
is paid for content available for enhanced game play.
CPU: PIII 800MHz
Graphics: GeForce 2 or better
- 3 realms to choose from
- Alsius - cold and icy
- Ignis - barren wasteland full of volcanoes and
- Syrtis - green forests
- 9 fully customizable player characters
- An ever expanding number of quests.
- The ability to capture forts and castles
- Expansive lands to explore
- Glorious graphical environments in OpenGL
- Designed for thousands of concurrent players
- Available in English, Spanish,†and Portuguese
NG3D Engine provides:
- Seamless world terrain system with multi-texturing (using a
texture splatting variant)
- Asynchronous and dynamic resource loading (3d models,
textures, materials, sounds, scripts, etc)
- Rendering Post-process support
- Skeletal animation
- Visual FX system with particle and mesh effects
- Dynamic atmosphere system (day/night cycle and different
weathers such as sunny, cloudy, stormy, etc)
- Per-vertex and per-pixel dynamic illumination (Lacks a full
blown shadow system yet)
- Water with reflection (via Pixel Shaders if they are
available on the current render path)
- In-house UI system with a variety of widgets and skinning
- Scripting support using LUA and tolua++ for C++ bindings
- In-house WYSIWYG tools (map, visual fx, 3d models, etc)
- Physics engine with rigid body collision support
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, November 30 2014 @ 03:58 AM EST